We offer a two-day workshop to train you to facilitate the Travellers Programme in your school.
Schools sign a Partnership Agreement with Skylight after they make a commitment to implement Travellers. They select a minimum of two staff to attend facilitator training workshops. The training:
- makes sure new facilitators are familiar with the range of programme resources and the online takes place over two consecutive days
- is facilitated by Skylight trainers
- explores the theoretical framework and key themes of Travellers
- a practical, experiential learning environment with a train the trainer focus
- makes sure new facilitators are familiar with the range of programme resources and the online questionnaire.
2019 Training dates
|Hamilton||30th - 31st January|
|Blenheim||12th - 13th February|
|Nelson||14th - 15th February|
Numbers are limited to 14, please contact us to secure a place.
Trainings are delivered nation-wide and can come to your region. To find out more or to book training call 0800 299 100 or email [email protected]