We offer a two-day workshop to train you to facilitate the Travellers Programme in your school.
Schools sign a Partnership Agreement with Skylight after they make a commitment to implement Travellers. They select a minimum of two staff to attend facilitator training workshops. The training:
- makes sure new facilitators are familiar with the range of programme resources and the online takes place over two consecutive days
- is facilitated by Skylight trainers
- explores the theoretical framework and key themes of Travellers
- a practical, experiential learning environment with a train the trainer focus
- makes sure new facilitators are familiar with the range of programme resources and the online questionnaire.
2018 Training dates
Christchurch 30th-31st October
Dunedin 21st-22nd November
Auckland 27th-28th November ( Workshop is full )
Numbers are limited to 14, please contact us to secure a place.
Trainings are delivered nation-wide and can come to your region. To find out more or to book training call 0800 299 100 or email [email protected]