We offer a two-day workshop to train you to facilitate the Travellers Programme in your school.
Upcoming Training Dates
Term 4 2022
Tauranga 1 & 2 December - Venue: Paeroa College
Term 1 2023
Tauranga 9 & 10 February - Venue: Te Aroha College
Dunedin 23 & 24 February - Venue: TBC
Auckland 9 & 10 March - Venue: Parkside Hotel
Napier 23 & 24 March - Venue : TBC
Term 2 2023
Hamilton - 27 & 28 April - Venue: TBC
New Plymouth | Palmerston North - 11 & 12 May - Venue: TBC
Wellington - 25 & 26 May - Venue: Skylight Trust
Auckland - 15 & 16 June - Venue: Parkside Hotel
email: [email protected] for further details
Schools sign a Partnership Agreement with Skylight making a commitment to implement Travellers. They select a minimum of two staff to attend facilitator training workshops. The training:
- makes sure new facilitators are familiar with the range of programme resources and the online takes place over two consecutive days
- is facilitated by Skylight trainers
- explores the theoretical framework and key themes of Travellers
- a practical, experiential learning environment with a train the trainer focus
- makes sure new facilitators are familiar with the range of programme resources and the online questionnaire.
New training dates will be confirmed as they become available.
To find out more email [email protected]