Shop Terms and Conditions
All orders are sold on a FIRM SALE basis only.
New Zealand Orders:
These can be made online through our shop, or by phone, email or personal visit to The Skylight Resource Centre in Wellington.
Phone: 0800 299 100 or 04 939 6767
Email: [email protected]
These can be made online through our shop, by phone or email.
Phone: +64 4 939 6767
Email: [email protected]
Payment can be made in several ways:
1. Online – www.skylight.org.nz - see Shop
2. Direct bank transfer - either online or through your bank Your reference number will be the order number given to you.
Skylight account: 06 0501 0788 246 26
Name of Bank: The ANZ Bank Branch: Wellington Commercial, 1 Victoria Street, Wellington, New Zealand
BSB number: 06 0501
All transaction fees are to be paid by the customer.
3. By personally phoning or scanning your credit card and postal details to Skylight: Phone: 04 939 6767 or Email: [email protected]. Credit Card details will be immediately destroyed after processing.
4. By posting a cheque for the required amount to Skylight, PO Box 7309, Wellington 6242, New Zealand
5. By visiting Skylight in Te Aro, Wellington and paying personally by cash, EftPos or credit card. (third floor, HMR building, 5 – 7 Vivian Street, above PB Technologies).
Orders will be dispatched on receipt of payment.
Postage and packaging costs will be included with your invoice and calculated as cost effectively as possible, depending on your postal location (unless a fast courier has been specifically requested). Your order will be charged according to the total weight of the of books ordered.
Note for International Customers: Any and all costs of international shipping will be met by the customer, as well as any customs charges that may apply.
If the books listed have not been received within 10 days of payment, please notify Skylight as soon as possible, so every effort can be made to source and complete the order. Please phone (+64) (0) 4 939 6767 or 0800 299 100 or email: [email protected]
You must notify Skylight immediately of any of the following:
1. If an order is incorrect
2. If the books(s) or product(s) are damaged on arrival
3. If the books(s) or product(s) are defective. Please immediately phone or email to discuss arrangements for returning or replacing items, and have the correct invoice/receipt number available. Returns can only be accepted for the above reasons.
You are responsible for ensuring delivery details provided are correct. We will do everything we can to help solve any problems and to ensure your order is delivered smoothly.
We may contact you by email occasionally to advise about a new book list or book event. You may choose to remove yourself from any newsletter by following the Unsubscribe prompt at the bottom of the email. We may also contact you to:
• Clarify details of your order
• Advise changes to our website
• Respond to your queries
Skylight offices are on Level 3 of the HMR Building situation at 5 – 7 Vivian Street, Te Aro, Wellington, above PB Technologies.
Thank You. We seek to serve all our customers well and welcome feedback.
Kind Regards from Skylight's Sales and Customer Care Team